fredag 20. mars 2009

Language


As already mentioned my girlfriend is american. Now, her norwegian is perfect, and being a teacher and all probably better than mine. When it comes to grammatics anyway. But with familiy in the U.S and New Zealand and a list of friends, that makes the phone book seem like a small leaflet, all over the world this blog will be written in english.


However, I do claim the the right to swap to Norwegian when I get stuck. It is hard enough to know all the Norwegian terms and I am not bothering to try and find the translations for knevegg, møne, tilfarere and whatever might come up.


So to all you english speaking; if you don't understand me, I am probably just writing about some boring technical stuff anyway that I probably will have a hard time to fully understand myself...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar