onsdag 20. januar 2010

Stairs to heaven

It is dangerous to say too much positive about a vendor before the actual delivery, but after just ordered stairs from Nor-Trapp I have to say I am very pleased with the service so far. We had agreed that I would make the final measurements and take some photos when I was up there last week and e-mail over when I got home. I did on tuesday, and 2 hours later everything had been drawn in 3D, delivery date agreed and order confirmation sent. It actutally got a little cheaper than their first initial offer too. And the prizes are very reasonable I think, considering we are getting it delivered all painted in white with brown stained steps.




The original stairs that are delivered with the cabin (or actually Familiehytta never delivered ours, maybe I mentioned to them at one point that I would find another solution?) is a straight and very steep thing, not very friendly for small kids playing and forgetting all about the laws of gravity. We moved the entrance door all the way to the left in the hallway, moved the "knevegg" at the opening for the stairs further out and got room for stairs that have a 90 degree bend, resulting in 4-5 more steps than the original one. The stairs will still be fairly steep, but at least there will be a sharp bend to slow down anyone falling down:) It will be better looking too, and we didn't have to move any walls to improve the solution.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar